The maintenance agreement can only be offered to customers that have new doors, or had the door(s) serviced and the door(s) have passed all necessary safety regulations. The agreement allows for routine inspection(s) at agreed intervals, priority on call outs, fixed prices for 3 years, and at a discounted rate.
- A ‘Routine Service & Inspection’ at agreed intervals to ensure doors are correctly operational and in safe order
- Special Access Equipment for ‘Routine Inspection & Service’ if agreed to within the agreement
- Repair & Service log of each door, digitally held on our systems, copy available upon request
- On site user manuals for each door
- Priority access to ‘Emergency call out’ service at a discounted rate
- Priority access to ‘Urgent call out’ service at a discounted rate
- Priority access to ‘Standard call out’ service at a discounted rate
- 3 Year fixed prices on call outs
- Covers health and safety liabilities for planned maintenance.
What’s not included
- Extensive repairs or safety upgrades
- Parts *Other than minor service parts
- Access equipment for major repairs or call outs
- Engineer call outs
Maintenance agreement clients receive a priority over non contracted clients, but not other maintenance agreement clients (which would be treated as first come – first serve). Non contracted customers would be pushed back in the queue for emergency and urgent call outs or refused the service.
The agreement can be cancelled by either party in writing with one months notice.
Prices start from £ 6.00+VAT per month via Direct Debit.