Service and Installation Engineer for various types of Industrial Doors. Based out of Wickford Essex.
Your Responsibilities will include:-
- To carry out, Installation, Servicing, Maintenance, Repairs and Breakdown to industrial Doors and Roller Shutter Systems.
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- To Work confidently on your own or as a team.
- Respond to allocated Call Outs.
The emphasis of your role is split into these main areas:
- You will be the lead engineer in a Service, Repair and Installation Team.
Key Performance Indicators
- Work sheets submitted following the completion of all work.
- The times allocated to Service, Repair & Installation jobs are achieved.
- Van stocks are monitored and kept in a clean and tidy condition.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Full UK Driver’s Licence.
- All relevant Cards/certificates (CSCS card, PASMA, Working at Heights, manual handling, asbestos awareness). Not all are mandatory. Training Can be Provided.
- Self-Motivation and drive to succeed.
- Communication and interpersonal skills (Both internal and external)
- Time management and organisation.
- Team player.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Good rates of pay with bonuses and Overtime.
- 28 days annual paid holidays including 8 bank holidays.
- Company Van provided
- All Electrical and Specialist Tools provided
- PPE provided and Company Uniform Provided.
- Product training where necessary is provided. Full UK Driving Licence will need to be obtained prior to your employment commencing.
At BIS Door Systems Ltd we value our employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary starting at £29,835.00 negotiable Dependant on experience & Performance