URGENT CALL OUT
The ‘Urgent Call Out’ is for customers that require urgent attendance but not necessarily the same day. The main emphasis on the works is to either secure the premises or open the premises. We cannot guarantee a full operational repair, but this may be possible depending on the damage and condition of the door. A routine safety inspection is included and will be conducted during the attendance (if not previously completed within the past 12 months) to be able to a) report on the safety condition of the door, and b) get sufficient details to enable a comprehensive quotation for further repairs.
- An engineering team’s attendance next day *subject to time of call out
- Extended work hours, weekends, and bank holidays are available
- Securing the opening or safely leaving it open for access *subject to suitable access to enable the works
- Routine safety inspection if not previously conducted within the past 12 months
- Travel & mileage included
- First hour on site
What’s not included
- Extensive repairs or safety upgrades
- Additional hours on site
- Parking fees if no free parking is available
- Any works to additional doors whilst on site
- Any electrical works from the distribution board to the power terminal
- Any works to other contractors access control equipment
At the end of the call out, a report may be issued (depending if a safety inspection is required) to the client outlining the condition of the door and whether it meets latest safety regulations, or was insufficiently accessible to complete the necessary safety inspections. Any major repairs and modifications will be quoted for against the reports.
Doors that pose an immediate risk to operators or third persons will be disabled from use and the client immediately notified.
Sufficient access is required to enable the inspections of the door, especially at high level where the drive system is located. It is the clients responsibility to ensure any obstructions are removed prior to our attendance. Upon our arrival, if the access is insufficient, the engineers will complete as many checks and service works as possible, and the report will notify the client of this.
Prices start from £ 88.00+VAT for the first hour dependant on site location and time of visit